Children's Well-Being Week 2021 2020 - 2021
World's Well-being Week 2021
21st June - 25th June
Here at Padiham Green we celebrated Well-Being Week with the children. The aim was to promote an awareness for the wide-ranging aspects of well-being, including: social, physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Something never before so important in these challenging times of ours.
We focused on '5 Ways To Well-Being' from the Mind.org charity.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are – Connect, Be Active, Keep Learning, Give, and Take Notice.
They help people take care of their mental health and wellbeing. Regularly practising the Five Ways is beneficial for everyone – whether you have a mental health problem or not.
Why the Five Ways work:
- Connect: Strengthening relationships with others and feeling close to and valued by others, including at school, is critical to boosting wellbeing.
- Keep Learning: Being curious and seeking out new experiences at school and in life more generally positively stimulates the brain.
- Be Active: Being physically active, including at work, improves physical health and can improve mood and wellbeing and decrease stress and anxiety.
- Give: Carrying out acts of kindness, whether small or large, can increase happiness, life satisfaction and general sense of wellbeing.
- Take Notice: Paying more attention to the present moment, to thoughts and feelings and to the world around, boosts our wellbeing.
Please click the 'gallery tab' at the top of this page for images of our Well-Being week:
Children's Well-Being Week 2021: News items
There are no News items to display
Children's Well-Being Week 2021: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Children's Well-Being Week 2021: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display