All visitors will be asked to provide identification upon arrival and will be asked to sign-in at the School Office please. If you do not have your identification to hand, we will not be able to allow you access to the school building.
We ask that visitors please contact the school office by calling 01282 776855, to prearrange your visit before arriving at school. This will enable us to ensure that somebody is available to assist you.
Whilst the COVID-19 restrictions are in place in school, we ask that all visitors observe the following additional requests please:
- We are only able to accomodate a maximum of 2 people inside the reception area at any one time, we ask that you please do not enter the reception area if it is already full;
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before and after signing in. We will ask you for a current contact number if we do not have in order that we may contact you in the instance of a positive case of COVID-19 in school;
- You may be asked to wear a face covering in certain areas of the school, please notify a member of staff if you have a medical exemption and are unable to do so;
- Please immediately wash your hands once you have been allowed access to the school building;
- Please remain 2 metres apart from all pupils, staff and other visitors. If you should unavoidably come in to close contact with a pupil, staff member or visitor we ask that you immediately notify a member of staff so this can be listed on a contact form in case of a positive result in school;
- If after leaving school you become unwell and receive a positive COVID-19 test result, we ask that you please immediately notify the school office on 01282 776855.
If you are unwell and have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you please do NOT attend school and call the School Office on 01282 776855.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Thank you for your cooperation.