Jesus said, “Come, follow me.” Matthew 4:19
Vision Statement - Padiham Green is a Christian school where everyone is valued.
We want our children to LOVE, LEARN and SHINE on their journey.
- We want all our pupils to feel safe and loved.
- We want to develop a love of learning where children know and remember more and be prepared for their lives beyond Padiham Green.
- We want to give all children the opportunity to reach their full potential and shine.
How we live out our vision - As a school family we follow the example set by Jesus to set good examples to all our learners. Using Gospel Values, we guide everyone along the right path, so that they may experience ‘Life in all its fullness’ (John 10:10).
Love - Faith - Hope - Thankfulness - Respect- Forgiveness
We have recently developed a bespoke curriculum for the needs of our children which aims to develop a love of learning, knowledge and increased cultural capital.
During their journey through Padiham Green, our children will:
- Have a clear understanding of the Christian faith
- Learn to play a musical instrument
- Speak another language
- Learn to ride a bike
- Learn to swim
- Complete a full year of Forest School
- Understand where they come from and know the history of Padiham
At Padiham Green CE Primary School, there is a school-wide commitment to raising achievement and attainment for ALL pupils through our Padiham Green Curriculum.
Aims of the Padiham Green Curriculum
- To deliver a broad, rich and innovative curriculum which provides all our pupils with engaging and purposeful learning experiences.
- To ensure that children are can relate to learning making it relevant to the local area and context.
- To ensure that learning builds on learning in the previous year to inform learning in the next.
- To enhance all aspects of learning through regular trips and outings, first hand experiences, immersive topic days, visits from experts and members of the local community.
- To prepare our pupils for life in modern British society by fostering in them attitudes and qualities which will enable them to be confident, resilient, creative and respectful citizens.